The Buckeye Insurance Claims department is commited to exceptional service and a quick, fair resolution. With over 100 years combined experience, you can be confident your claim is handled expertly.
In the event of an accident or claim:
Gather necessary information:
- Date, time and place of accident/claim
- Name, address, phone number and license number of individuals involved
- Name, address and phone number of any witnesses
- If your home is damaged, take necessary measures to prevent additional damage
- Save all receipts and documentation for any emergency repairs
- Make a detailed list of damaged or stolen property
- Conact local police and file a police report if necessary
- Do not sign any statements or make any admission of fault
For a Catatrosphic Event:
- Claims with significant damage or interior water damage will be inspected first
- Take necessary steps to prevent further damage to your property
- Make a detailed list of personal property damaged
- Buckeye will provide a copy of the estimate to the insured party with the claim payment
- Should the insured, or contractor selected by the insured, have any questions about our estimate or discover additional damage during repairs, please have them contact Buckeye directly to discuss.
Filing Your Claim:
Online Customer Portal
File your claim directly through Buckeye’s online portal – Click here to login
. This gets your claim directly into the Buckeye system and will notify your agent for you.
Contact your Agent
To find your local agent, go to the Agent Locator
and search by City, State or Zip code. If you are unable to contact your agent; claims can also be reported directly to Buckeye by calling 1-800-672-3558 Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST or via the Online Customer Portal
Report a vehicle claim with our mobile apps ( Android
What to Expect After Filing a Claim
Buckeye's top priority is quick claim service. If we receive your claim before 4pm EST, our claim staff will contact you the same day. If your claim is received after 4pm EST, you will be contacted the following day.
Sending in Claim Paperwork
We make it easy to send in claims paperwork, it can be scanned and sent to email@example.com, sent directly to the assigned claims agent, faxed to the claims department at 1-937-778-5022, or mailed to our office:
Buckeye Insurance Group
One Heritage Place
Piqua, OH 45356
Always include your claim number on any correspondence to the company.
We have resident adjusters in these states: Ohio, Indiana, and Kansas. Correspondence can be sent directly to their attention. Contact the home office for the appropriate adjuster and their fax number or email address.
Vehicle glass repair claims
A vehicle glass claim can be reported to your agent or our glass network - Safelite at 1-800-887-5943 or ( www.safelite.com ). You will need to provide them with vehicle information, the glass piece that needs repaired, and your auto policy number.
Filing a roadside assistance claim
If you need to report a claim regarding roadside assistance call 855-237-3823. If roadside assistance has been provided and you need to file a claim, please use this form.